All Hands & Holiday Hangover Party
The holidays are just around the corner! This year Pahlisch Commercial is hosting a PCI-exclusive holiday celebration to kick off the new year in style. Consider it a “holiday hangover” party!
Following our Q4 PCI All Hands, our celebration will feature a Casino Royale-style evening at McMenamins Edgefield, complete with casino games by Wild Bill’s, raffles, giveaways, dinner, music, dancing, photo booth fun and special guest DJ/entertainment!
PLEASE RSVP BY TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 21
Thursday | 01.11.2024
8:00 AM – 11:00 AM | Travel from all PCI regions
12:00 PM – 4:00 PM | Lunch and Q4 PCI All Hands Meeting at McMenamins Edgefield Ballroom
We encourage all to join in person; however, we understand that travel may not be possible for everyone, so a Zoom link will be available to join the PCI All Hands Meeting as needed.
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM | Guest Check-In at McMenamin’s Edgefield Hotel or Best Western Cascade Inn & Suites Troutdale
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM | PCI Departmental Happy Hour or Dinner at Location of Choice | Family Members Welcome
Friday | 01.12.2024
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM | Team Carpool to Timberview in Oregon City
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM | Timberview Open House + Model Unit Tours | Coffee & Pastries Provided | Family Members Welcome
11:00 AM – 11:30 AM | Team Carpool to Henley Place in Milwaukie
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM | Henley Place Hard Hat Tour | Lunch Provided | Family Members Welcome
1:00 PM – 6:00 PM | Free Time
6:00 PM – 10:00 PM | Casino Royale Celebration at McMenamins Edgefield Blackberry Hall | Plus One | Dress Code is Formal/Semi-Formal
Dress your best!
McMenamins Edgefield is a popular destination in Troutdale, Oregon, that offers a variety of dining and drinking options. Here are the places you can visit onsite:
- Black Rabbit Restaurant & Bar –
- This restaurant offers a wide range of dishes including salads, sandwiches, burgers, and entrees; they also have a bar that serves McMenamins’ own handcrafted ales brewed onsite, Edgefield wines, and spirits
- Black Rabbit Express – Their grab-and-go café offers coffee drinks, pastries, sandwiches, salads, and more
- Distillery Bar – This bar offers classic cocktails made with fresh-squeezed juices and their own liquors – handcrafted brandies, whiskey, and gin – from the adjacent Edgefield Distillery
- Winery – The winery offers flights of red, white, or McMenamins’ wines. You can also order cider flights and take your drink of choice with you on a stroll around the Edgefield grounds or back to your guestroom
- The Winery Bar – This bar is located in the winery building and serves McMenamins’ own handcrafted ales brewed onsite along with Edgefield wines and spirits
- Power Station Pub – This pub is located in the former power station building and serves pub fare and McMenamins’ own handcrafted ales brewed onsite
- Little Red Shed – This outdoor bar is located near the soaking pool and serves beer, wine, cocktails, and snacks
Troutdale offers many other dining options. Here are some places you can visit nearby:
- Troutdale Station – Troutdale Station Bar and 24 Food Carts
- Sugarpine Drive-in – Oregon’s premier destination drive-in on the banks of the Sandy River
- Bandits Bar & Grill – Country-style western bar and grill specializing in smoked meats
- Junki’s Riverview Restaurant – Gourmet food in a park-like setting, owned by the Yoshidas
- Buffalo Wild Wings – Wing bundles, appetizers, burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads, and desserts
Carpooling is encouraged for regional travelers coming from Central Oregon, Puget Sound and NW Oregon/SW Washington. Travel safely!
For employees traveling from outside of the Portland/Vancouver area:
- Mileage will be reimbursed to those who do not have an Auto Allowance
- Meals will be reimbursed at a flat rate of $75 for the event (this amount covers breakfast on January 11, 12 and 13; we are serving lunch and dinner on January 11 and 12)
- Reimbursements will be processed through payroll on your January 25 paycheck
- Hotel rooms will be booked and paid for directly by PCI per your RSVP – Please note that your personal card may be requested by the hotel for any incidentals
All questions on lodging and travel may be directed to Christina Pollack.
Built in 1911 as the county poor farm, historic Edgefield is a destination resort in the Pacific Northwest that blends Oregon’s natural beauty with McMenamins’ signature whimsy. Original buildings have been carefully restored, gardens bloom, great food and drink abound, and entertainment reigns.